VENUS Index du Forum

VENUS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

maybe throughout the match I hit five reall

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VENUS Index du Forum -> ADMINISTRATION -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123
Vénus de Bronze
Vénus de Bronze

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: maybe throughout the match I hit five reall Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- James Hinchcliffe didnt know how terrible he has been in his hometown race. He was aware his history in Toronto wasnt great -- last year in particular was embarrassing for him -- but he was surprised that four years into his IndyCar career the best he has finished at the Honda Indy Toronto is eighth. "Is that the best Ive done is eighth? I knew it was bad, I didnt realize it was that bad," said Hinchcliffe on Thursday. "Hows it feel? Yeah with those stats great. I mean who wouldnt be excited?" Hinchcliffe is quick to point out how excited he is to return to the track he credits with getting him involved in racing. But all the love the Oakville, Ont., native shows the 85-lap, 2.81-kilometre street course at Exhibition Place hasnt been reciprocated with checkered flags. The 27-year-old Andretti Autosport driver could use some love. His season entering the doubleheader this weekend has been plagued by disappointing results, mechanical issues, collisions and even a concussion after being hit by debris at the Grand Prix of Indianapolis. Hinchcliffe hasnt lacked for speed. Hes started second in 5-of-12 races so far, but hasnt finished on the podium. Hes been close -- he might have won a race in Houston if he hadnt pitted late and got stuck behind yellow flags -- but with six races left Hinchcliffe is starting to wonder what else might happen before the season ends in August. "Running for a podium in Indy GP and somebody smoked me in the head with a piece of a wing. I mean, like why does that happen? Who does that happen to? Its just been one of those years," said Hinchcliffe. "It is frustrating certainly because I dont think the results match the effort in the job that the whole team is doing. But at the end of the day were sleeping well at night because were I think executing very well and its just really been a function of wrong place, wrong time a lot of the time this year." Hinchcliffes bad luck appeared to be on the verge of ending when he returned from the concussion to qualify second for the Indianapolis 500. But even that hope ended when he collided with Ed Carpenter. Barring a miracle run -- hes 11th overall in the points race -- Hinchcliffe can be forgiven for being reduced to sarcasm when asked how he can salvage the season. "Well I figure, Ill win both of these ones. And then in Ohio. And then Milwaukee, Sonoma and Fontana and I call the year a success," he said. "Really no reason to aim for anything less than that at this point because were pretty far out of it. "Like I said, were just bummed that we havent had the results that we feel we deserve for the effort weve been putting forward. I really want to get a couple of strong results in there for the guys, and for myself or (sponsor) United Fiber And Data, for everybody because I genuinely think that these guys deserve it." By default Hinchcliffe is Canadas only hope to win the Honda Indy Toronto after Alex Tagliani of Lachenaie, Que., departed IndyCar in the off-season. Torontos Paul Tracy was the last Canadian to win the event in 2003. Hinchcliffe finished third at Exhibition Place in his first season in the Indy Lights developmental series. But the IndyCar event has only become progressively worse for him, culminating in the second race last year when a stuck throttle kept him from starting on the grid and ended in a last-place finish among cars still on the track. This year he has predictably low expectations. "I just assume its going to go poorly. Its not really a superstition as much as it is a statistical thing," he said before recalling a collision with Tracy in 2011 and an engine failure that knocked him out of contention in 2012. "Ive had it all here. Maybe now finally theres nothing left to happen. I mean (I) literally didnt even make the start of the race last year. It cant get any worse than that." Hinchcliffe knocked on the table in front of him just in case. "My engineer would kill me for saying that because now Ill get hit by a meteor or something." Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys 2018 . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. Kahlil McKenzie Super Bowl Jersey . -- The top-seeded Alberta Pandas set up of an all-Canada West final against arch rival UBC at the CIS womens volleyball championship after a 3-0 win over the No. http://www.cheapchiefssuperbowljerseys.com/tremon-smith-super-bowl-jersey/ .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. Wholesale Chiefs Super Bowl LII Jerseys .The law passed on Friday, in a 128-62 vote in the lower chamber of parliament, was prompted by FIFA bribery scandals in recent years.Switzerland-based sports leaders such as FIFA President Sepp Blatter and IOC President Thomas Bach are now classed as politically exposed persons in wider legislation covering money-laundering. Womens Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday.PARIS -- Novak Djokovic worked his way back into the French Open final, taking care of Ernests Gulbis and his big serve 6-3, 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 Friday on the first sunny day of this years tournament. The second-seeded Serb was able to control the pace of the match on Court Philippe Chatrier while letting Gulbis unforced errors mount. The powerful Latvian, who was playing in his first Grand Slam semifinal, finished with 44 errors. Djokovic is a six-time major champion who needs to win the title at the French Open to complete a career Grand Slam. He also reached the final at Roland Garros in 2012, but lost to eight-time champion Rafael Nadal. Djokovic will next face either Nadal or Andy Murray in Sundays final. They were up next on Chatrier. Djokovic was first to get into trouble in the first semifinal, but he managed to save two break points and hold to 2-2 in the opening set. A few minutes later, he was ahead for good. Djokovic needed three attempts to earn his first break of the match, and he finally got it when Gulbis sent one of his many forehands long. It was also in that game that Gulbis had his first of five double-faults. His second double came in the final game of the set, when Djokovic broke again. And his third came when trailing Djokovic 4-3 in the second, when the Serb broke yet again. "Im not used to (playing) these kind of big matches," Gulbis said. "Its just normal I felt extra nervous and extra tense." Gulbis fared better in the third set. He again had two break points while leading 3-2, but again failed to win the game. However, he didnt waste his chance two games later, breaking Djokovic to take a 5-3 lead before serving out the set with his 11th ace. The two traded breaks early in the fourth set, and Djokovic broke again to lead 5-3 when GGulbis, again double-faulting once in the game, sent a backhand long.dddddddddddd Djokovic won the last game at love. "It was a struggle out there," Gulbis said. "I felt maybe throughout the match I hit five really clean shots, from either side, backhand or forehand. Even serve." After nearly two weeks of overcast skies and cool temperatures, the sun was shining on centre court and Djokovic and Gulbis were more interested in staying cool than staying warm. Both players used ice wrapped in towels around their necks, like players often do at the sweltering Australian Open, as the temperature reached 28 degrees C (82 degrees F) on Friday. Djokovic is now 5-1 against Gulbis, a 25-year-old player who as a teen showed the potential for becoming a star. But Gulbis has said recently that he is only now playing his best tennis, and only because he has decided to leave the party lifestyle behind and focus on his sport. He certainly showed that at Roland Garros. Gulbis had reached the quarterfinals at a major only once before, and that was way back in 2008 at the French Open. In that match, he also lost to Djokovic, but in straight sets. This year, he eliminated 17-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer in the fourth round and sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych in the quarterfinals. "The more I play these kind of matches, the more Im going to get used to these situations," Gulbis said. "For me, I take only the positive stuff out of it. Yeah, I need to be in these situations once, twice, three times, and then I can maybe make that extra step." Djokovic, however, is playing even better. He has won three titles so far this season, and has beaten Nadal the last four times they have played, including on clay in the final in Rome last month. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VENUS Index du Forum -> ADMINISTRATION -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation