VENUS Index du Forum

VENUS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cheap Air Max Mens

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VENUS Index du Forum -> ADMINISTRATION -> La Boites Aux Lettres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
Venus de Diamant
Venus de Diamant

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cheap Air Max Mens Répondre en citant

MADRID, Sept. 7 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata cemented his reputation with the Spain national side with two quickfire goals in the last 15 minutes of their 8-0 thrashing of Liechtenstein on Monday night, but now faces the reality of Real Madrid where he will have to fight for a place alongside the trip known as the 'BBC' .

Morata was Real Madrid's only signing of the summer as the club took up the 30 million euros (around 33 million US dollar) buyback clause on his contract with Juventus, but he returned to a side containing Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema.

Both Ronaldo and Benzema were injured in the first two games of the season which Morata started, but both should be available to play against Osasuna on Saturday. So where will that leave Morata?

"There is competition in all of the best sides and even more so in Real Madrid," he said in an interview with sports paper, Diario AS.

"My dream is to succeed with Real Madrid and if I wasn't prepared to work for it I would have gone to a club where I knew I was going to play more. I am going to fight for my place, that is why I returned," added Morata, who nevertheless knows it will be difficult.

"Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema are three of the best players in the world, but I am going to make it as hard as I can. Also during a long season there are suspensions and injuries and I hope that (Madrid coach) Zinedine Zidane decides to make squad rotations because that would be good for everyone, allowing some players to rest and others to play," he concluded.

ROME nike air max 2017 blue uk , Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- Goran Pandev scored a brace to award Napoli a 2-0 win at Genoa on Saturday.

Pandev scored the first goal at the 14th minute, and 11 minutes later the second came to wrap up the win which ensured Rafael Benitez's side were immediately on track to bounce back from their shock 1-1 midweek draw with newly-promoted Sassuolo.

Genoa improved after halftime, veteran Alberto Gilardino skimming the post, but Napoli's win moved them a point clear of Roma nike air max 2017 black womens uk sale , who could reclaim top position on Sunday when they travel to Cagliari.

Benitez, who rested players like Gonzalo Higuain and Marek Hamsik, insisted there's nothing "courageous" about rotating the Napoli.

"I am consistent rather than courageous. I have experience and have been in Europe many times, so I know squad rotation is necessary to make everyone in the side stronger. The team won with character nike air max 2017 black womens uk ," he said.

"It' s no secret that Pandev prefers playing in the center. He was there today and scored, so he has no excuse," he added.

His Genoa counterpart Fabio Liverani admitted his side "gifted" Napoli two goals.

"We gifted them two goals. It becomes tough for anyone if you gift Napoli a two-goal advantage that early," he said.

"However nike air max 2017 black uk , the responsibility is mine and I take that. In the second half we tried to play in a more attacking way. We signed wingers, so we'll play with wingers," he said.

AC Milan claimed just their second win of the Serie A season with a 1-0 home success over struggling Sampdoria.

Valter Birsa's goal a minute into the second half handed Massimiliano Allegri's side a much-needed three points as winless Sampdoria's woes continued.

For all the home side's dominance in the first half, it was Sampdoria who came closest to opening the scoring in the 26th minute when Andrea Costa met a left-wing corner with a header that shaved the right-hand upright.

Milan made a dream start to the second half with a goal in the first minute cheap nike air max 2017 uk sale , Birsa collecting Robinho's pass on the edge of the box before picking his spot and passing the ball beyond Da Costa from 20 yards.

Milan head coach Massimiliano Allegri was pleased with Milan's victory and clean sheet against Sampdoria.

"We won a difficult and important game, as we needed this win after three matches with just two points," he said.

"We also kept our first clean sheet and ran few risks, aside from a header in the first half and some long-range shots we could' ve avoided cheap nike air max 2017 uk ," he said.

BERLIN, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- Chancellor Angela Merkel has urged the German soccer federation to ascertain allegations surrounding the 2006 World Cup.

A suspect payment to FIFA in connection with the World Cup has triggered a string of questions in recent weeks. Federation president Wolfgang Niersbach resigned Monday, saying he was taking "political responsibility" despite not having done anything wrong.

The payment has led to a tax-evasion probe against Niersbach and two other former officials.

"I hope that the German Football Federation will transparently clear up everything that happened," said Merkel.

NAIROBI nike air max 2017 uk sale , Sept. 5 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's Betsy Saina is relishing the challenge of the marathon as she prepares to compete in her debut race on Nov. 5 in New York City.

Saina, a finalist at the 10,000m distance at the Rio Olympics, is shifting the gears to the 42km distance and will start with New York race where she will come up against compatriot and defending champion Mary Keitany.

Saina has been training in Eldoret under the tutelage of Patrick Sang and Richard Metto in the build-up to the New York Marathon.

"It's exciting training in Kenya and for sure nothing is easy! Everything needs some hard training but I'm having a good transition from track. I will not be in New York to ruin anyone's party but my goal is to put myself in the mix and be competitive. Marathon is a different animal so I will be really careful. I will train hard and hope to stay healthy and have a great race. We still have two months to put everything together nike air max 2017 uk ," she said.

However prior to her visit to the Big Apple race, Saina will be racing in the Great North Run in Newcastle on Sept. 10.

Elsewhere, World 5,000m champion Helen Obiri has ruled out competing in road. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap College Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys Online   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China 

Visiter le site web du posteur Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VENUS Index du Forum -> ADMINISTRATION -> La Boites Aux Lettres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation